TrainSMART Part 2 Lecture Rescheduled to Wednesday, January 22nd NOON to 1 with Q&A afterwords on-site as Roswell in the Hohn Auditorium
Proven Fat Loss Strategies - Part 2 Fitness Training & Exercise Come and join us for a discussion on The Hierarchy of Fat Loss.
Fat Loss is a science. Learn information from some of the best and most successful fitness minds and Fat Loss Experts in the World. You will learn the following:
- Why you need to ditch the scale and focus on FAT LOSS vs. WEIGHT LOSS
- Why NUTRITON is the most important component
- What your RESTING METABOLIC RATE is and why it's critical
- What the AFTERBURN Effect is and how to use it to your advantage
- Why many of the most popular exercises done today are actually the least effective exercises for FAT LOSS
- How to prioritize your exercise selections
How to train hard and smart for FAT LOSS with out getting INJURED
All participants will receive a FREE Green Drink provided by Ashker's Juice Bar & Bistro at the event!
RSVP not required but appreciated to [email protected] Please call Joe Fox with questions at 716-440-6435.